J.D. Equivalent, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile (2007)
M&A Course, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile (2007)
Exchange student at Vashon Island High School, Seattle, WA (1998)
Astauschschulerin am Gmunden Bundes Gymnasium, Gmunden Austria, exchange (2001)
Spanish (Native), English (Fluent), German (Rudimentary)
- Request for approval before the ETF´s Risk Classification Commission.
- Advice and participation in projects of the International R&D Centers of Excellence for Competitiveness 2.0 Traction Program of Innova Chile, Corfo.
- Drafting and negotiating complex IT agreements services on the mining, gas and natural resources industries
- Preparation of releases and administrative appeals against administrative sanctions for alleged breaches of service levels.
- Advice on public tender proceedings (bidding rules, adminstrative decisions and interpretations).
-Inhouse Counsel of a multinational company providing information technology services, Tivit Process Outsourcing, Services and Technology SpA.
-Advice on public and private tenders in the field of technology.
-Advice on the implementation and execution of the Hospital Information System in Hospital de Santiago. UF 330,000.